CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Emily King- SUPER UNDERRATED!!!


Emily King, a New Yorker and the daughter of two singers one Italian and the other African American got her talent and soul honestly. While keeping my ear to the ground I came across the title of her last album "East Side Story". I found it interesting so I checked out her CD. I heard one song "U and I," and ran out to my local RECORD STORE, (Support your local record store) and bought it. Her voice is raspy but very strong, colorful to say the least. Her music in my opinion is very soulful with a Hip Hop Flavor. She is one of those underrated artist that have a tremendous amount of street cred but never get air play. Word on the street is she's working on her next album. Check out her album "EAST SIDE STORY", with songs like "Ride Me" and "It Was You," she doesn't disappoint.
EMILY KING's Myspace

0 comments: