CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

NEW MUSIC: Beyonce " Best Thing I Never Had"



Last night at the stroke of midnight Beyonce' released her "official" second single, "Best Thing I Never Had." The song which was written by one of my favorites Babyface is a bittersweet tale of the "almost love" told by Bey's ever so strong vocals as she belts out:

"When I think of the time that I almost loved you, you showed your ass and I saw the real you. Thank God you blew it, thank God I dodged a bullet. I'm so over you so baby good lookin out... You turned out to be the best thing I never had."

The song reminds me of 90's R&B at it's best which of course means strong lyrics but we wouldnt expect anything less than that from one of the greatest writers...Babyface.

Favorite line:"Thank God I found the GOOD in Goodbye..." classic Babyface! Great lyrics.

Must listen:



0 comments: