CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

ARTIST TO KNOW: Rochelle Jordan "Take Time" and "How To Feel"





I swear new Toronto soul singer Rochelle Jordan caught me on a off day when I first heard her single "How To Feel." After I heard her latest release "Take Time" it grabed me the way a song should! I absolutely love this song! I had to do a double take because I thought I was listening to Amerie in her short wearin' "Why dont we fall in love" days...I went back and listened to her first single and now I'm super excited to hear more music from this new artist. Rochelle is currently working with her producer Klash on a new ode to N.E.R.D and Radiohead titled "In Search of...Radio. Which I'm hearing is inspired by both groups. The mixtape is due out sometime in July!

Check out this new artist below:



0 comments: