CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ron Isley ft. LAURYN HILL-"Close To You"



I really don't even know where to begin...LAURYN HILL IS BACK! I am speechless. Ron Isley has been talking about working with her on his new album for a few weeks and to be honest I wasn't really taking him seriously. But boy oh boy has he backed up his word! Lauryn Hill is featured on his new song!!! The song which is a remake of the Carpenters classic hit "Close to You" is spreading through the Internet like wildfire! As far as the song goes I don't really know how I feel about this version, it may have to grow on me. one thing I can say for certain is Lauryn Hill's vocals are amazing. She sounds unbelievably good! I have the song on repeat purely to hear more of her! Listen to the song and let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard the song for the first time yesterday...at first I thought it was a joke, that someone had pulled out an old demo she'd done years ago and knowing how hungry Ms. Hills fans are for a taste of her soulful uniqueness tossed us a bone....I agree the version will have to grow on me, but I'm sure it will...it's good to see her making moves to come back to us cause she was sorely missed.

Donna said...

Lauryn Hill sounds amazing! She could have done this song by herself, but I love Ron Isley too.