CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross "Stop, Look, Listen"





Marvin Gaye is one of my favorite artist of all time. I always think that I have his entire catalog of music until I come across something else... I especially love his collaborations with Diana Ross. "Stop, Look, Listen" is a great Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross song from the "Wonder Twins" album. My favorite part of the song is the beginning, love what he's doing with his voice and how the beat comes in...Pure Perfection.

3 comments:

Donna said...

You have a cool blog. You said you know everything about R&B and to ask you a question... Here goes. What is the name of the song sang by Diana Ross, dedicated to Marvin Gaye when he died?

Mpossible said...

Hey Thanks Chaplain Donna...
To answer your question the song that Diana Ross sang and dedicated to Marvin Gaye is called "Missing You."-MP

Donna said...

Not bad.