CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Jon B. "Helpless Romantic"




This man NEVER disappoints! I have every single one of Jon B.'s albums and they are always amazing. Jon B's latest effort, "Helpless Romantic" is a pure R&B album, and is pretty good from beginning to end. The vocals on this album are out of this world. One of my favorite song's on the album is "In Too Deep," which appears to tell the story of women who has been through some bad relationships, and he (Jon B.) is going to be the man to make up for all the bad experiences and all the times she was left crying. I love that! Call me corny but that is the sweetest thing ever.

It really sucks because this album didn't see the promotions and marketing that it needed but I just want to spread the word that this is a great album with quality music. If you are into R&B then you will appreciate this album. It is on repeat in my car!

Check out my two favorite songs on the album:

Jon B.

0 comments: