CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nina Sky is that "YOU?"




There has been a slight buzz surrounding the comeback of Nina Sky for a little over year now and I must be honest I've been a little hesitant to check out their new music. That was until I came across their new song with Creep titled "YOU." The song is a completely different direction for the duo that is known for a more pop sound like their 2004 hit, "Move Ya Body." After I heard the new song "You" I went to check out their bandcamp and listened to their 2010 digital mixtape titled "The Other side." I love their new look and their sound has always been great, I'm just hoping that they find a place in today's music world. It would be nice if they ventured over into a more R&B sound because this song with Creep proves that they definitely have the right sound for it.



CREEP - You (feat Nina Sky) from OFFICIAL CREEP on Vimeo.

0 comments: