CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

A True Beauty



I love that Beyonce' went natural on the new cover of Vogue.

On a side and more important note:

When I first heard Beyonce's new album "I Am" I felt it was quality music but I didn't feel like it appealed to me as a Beyonce' fan. I guess I was looking for more of the classic "sad love songs" or type of music from "Dangerously in Love" and "B-Day." I'm just going to ahead and say that I was feeling a little disappointed. BUT after a couple of months of listening to the album it really started to grow on me. To the point that I really feel that it is one of her best lyrically and vocally. A couple of my favorite songs on " I am" are Disappear (which pulls at the strings of my heart) and That's Why Your Beautiful.

My question to you is, How do you feel about "I Am" and what are your favorite songs on the album??

0 comments: